Friday 16 August 2013

Late Post : Bali Farewell Party pt. 1

This Is WAYY to late but I will post it anyway since I haven't been writing my blog so..
 I'm going to let you guys sneak a peak :b of what i ate or where i went.

I went to Bali with the whole 9th grader for a Farewell Party. I went there by plane and went to the airport by Bus. Its so crowded :s *the plane and the bus* Before I went to the airport we went to a restaurant near the airport and ate there. The food is yeah .. so-so :b but I am starving so I ate them well :9 After that, we went to the airport, and not long after that we departed from Jakarta :D

My Boarding Pass :D

 D-1 in Bali

When I arrived in Denpasar, Bali, We got Flower Necklace *like hawaiian i suppose(?)* then we all hurried to the bus again and went to Krisna. A kind of the biggest souvenir store in Bali. Actually we are supposed to go to "Tanah Lot", but because of the time, we all just went shopping. 
After the shopping time,  we got in the bus again and went to a Chinese Restaurant and eat again :D *I love eating there because the table is full of chinese dishes :9 nyum! The people who are eating in the same table as me hates veggies, but I do love veggies so I am the only one who is eating the veggies. :9

After filling our stomach till' its gonna burst(?), we get on our bus again and went to Legian to go to the Hotel. *Finally :i* The Hotel's name is "Allseason Hotel" The hotel is kind of cozy and nice. I love that place ^^ and lastly we all went to bed.

 D-2 in Bali 

Morning come.. Beep Beep Beep! my friends alarm rings so loud at 4am --a that alarm startled me and I'm automatically awake =-= But my friend is still sleeping soundly*how is that possible?!!* after taking a bath I just went to the Hotel's lounge to have a breakfast. But because of a stomach problem, I just ate a bowl of porridge and a toast. 

After breakfast, we all got into the bus again and went to a Harbour *idk what's that harbour name b'coz its not important anyway* From that harbour we all board into a ship (QuickSilver Cruise) and went to Nusa Penida Island. In the ship, there are drinks like orange juice but i dont really enjoy them b'coz it makes me sick. I cant stand ships because I got seasick easily. :( 

After an hour or more that feels like a year in the ship, we arrived at Nusa Penida island. That island is so beautiful with dolphin and blue coral water. I didnt like scuba diving so I didnt swim at that time but I went aboard with a underwater ship(?) with a transparent glasses so we all can see fishes swimming around the coral. After that we all grab a lunch. There are so many things to choose also its "ALL YOU CAN EAT a.k.a BUFFET" Yay!! there are bbq, fried things, seafood , and many more. I really love eating there. 
After all the fun we had on the island, we all return to the harbour and take the bus. On the bus most of the students *including me* is sleeping because of that seasickness on the ship. We were heading to Jimbaran to have dinner. 
When we arrived at Jimbaran , it's already dark. We ate in the beach with candles. When the food come I was so excited because of a bunch of seafood in every person's plate :3 there were a grilled fish, a grilled squid/calamari, 2 piece of sautéed clams, and a grilled shrimp. I love them its really tasty.
After we had the feast we went back to the hotel and have some rest ;)
To Be Continued ..

The Beauty of Nusa Penida Island

 
Orange Juice & Sunglasses <3

Many Boats near the Harbour

Found this sunbathing place. The heat is

대박!


Lemonade, BBQ, Pasta, & Baked Tuna

Boats near the Island

Scenery.. I Love It

Clear sky.. Best Weather

Quite Old Boat..

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment